How to Request a Session in the Library
- You can select a specific date with the “Go to Date” button or select “Next Available”
- Click on the start time for the class and then select an end-time on the dropdown
- Click on the “Submit” button, and on the next screen fill out the form to give us more details about the class.
How to Request a Session in your Classroom
- By request, Librarians can come and do sessions in your classroom instead of in the Library’s instruction classroom.
- To request a session in your classroom, please email Robin Brown (email@example.com).
Guidelines for Faculty
- Classes take place in room S410M and need to be scheduled two weeks in advance.
- You must attend library instruction classes with your students.
- Requests for instruction that don't fit within this calendar will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Faculty should contact Prof. Robin Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
- There are no paper request forms. You are encouraged to fill out the online form. However, faculty have the option to contact Prof. Brown directly.